Tuesday, October 23, 2012

California Knows How to Party

Yes, yes, y'all...and it don't stop.


This past month has been BUSY (hence the long delay in updates).

First, we released a new song of my homie, K. Vincent's album, "Shit Iz Real". The track is called "LUXURY" and features Realm Reality (bka actor, Rick Gonzalez from Old School, Coach Carter, and many more). Check it out below.



Copywrite's tour is coming along well and I'm really excited. I'm waiting for a few agreements so I can post the updated tour flyer BUT it looks like he'll be in San Diego x San Bernadino x Tempe, AZ x Las Vegas x Santa Fe x Albuqurque x El Paso x Durango, CO x Fort Collins and a few more in the works before heading back to the coast.



And in a few weeks I'll be back in California at the California City2City Music conference


It's nothing fancy but I made this commercial for the conference (Word to Ken Burns).




Tonight we just aired the 7th episode of Urban Tribe Radio with my homegirl, DJ Kachina.



I have a few other projects in the works including a November showcase to send a performer to SXSW, an event bringing ThisIs50.com, Konvict Muzik, and more to St. Louis, and the first release from Royal Heir Records on our new Digital Distribution Deal.

My new EP is coming out soon, too with DJ Likkle Platinum in London...as you can see I'm trying to end 2012 Strong (even though my Mayan ancestors might destroy everyone).

No comments:

Post a Comment