Friday, August 17, 2012

Back on my Grizzind


Wow, I've been busy re-adjusting to midwest life since finishing my projects in CA and coming back but I've been in the proverbial 'beast mode' since I got back. Event planning on overload.

As some of you know I moderated the Digital Money and Music Power Summit in Cleveland August 4th and from that new opportunities came and we're looking to do another in the northeast soon (details TBA but we had a brief convo last night about the location). Also working on DVD documentary and I'm now a writer for Get Signed Magazine based in NY with my "Music Business 101 with Essince" article.

Here's my schedule:
September 1 - HipHop Workshop, CSU Cleveland (speaker)September 21-23 - Ohio HipHop Awards, Columbus, OH (speaker on music industry panel)
October 13 - RocBar, Cleveland, OH (co-promoter, performer)
October - CA - Central Cali Music Conference (promoter)
November 3 - Festival. Details TBA, Cleveland (co-promoter, performer)
November 4 - Conference speaker, Cleveland
November - Boston (conference)
2013 - Big 3-Day tribute festival to 2 of hiphop's greatest fallen soldiers, Detroit.

THAT's just the events. It doesn't include My EP (which is in the recording process now and scheduled for a mid-October release). Nor does it include clients. We're still working on Copywrite's tour as well as now officially working with Amar'e Stoudemire's artist, Judge da Boss. Royal Heir Entertainment. is working!



 

I reached out to Jeezy's new artist, Tone Trump and set up the endorsement deal with him and Hunid Racks Energy Drinks. I'm excited about that. Cigars are coming out and we're offering samples (I don't smoke but if you're an adult and that's what you do go'head. I can hook you up).



No comments:

Post a Comment