Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Out with the Old and In with the New

The Old
I'm finishing up my work here in California and heading back home for a bit (2 weddings, concerts, family things, etc)

I'm not staying too long but I like having Ohio as my home base and just traveling. Since October I've been to:
  • Tokyo
  • Bangkok
  • St. Louis
  • LA (4 times)
  • NY
  • Chicago
  • Oakland
  • Detroit
  • Columbus
  • Pittsburgh
  • and on tour up the west coast (Reno, Frisco, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Whistler) and that's just the business trips... 

I did what I came to do and will continue traveling where I'm needed.

I had to sever ties with a company because it took up too much of my time without the money that was promised and my business suffered because of it as did my personal health (remember this?).

My site www.Essince.com's viewer numbers went DOWN 1,100 last month alone!....if something as small as a blog gets hit that hard you can imagine what it's done to the other things in my life. I got a pretty nasty response to my departure which twisted my words but honestly, I could care less. I wish them and all their future endeavors the best. God bless them but it's not right and not right for me. I feel no regrets for what I'm doing.

The New

The work with the energy drink is going well and I set up a sponsorship deal with Young Jeezy's newest CTE signee and we'll be starting a new campaign soon.

We signed some new clients to Royal Heir and working with a conference in Cleveland coming up.


My new business cards are in, an agreement was signed in booking a tour for a national artist, and one of my business partners and I are going over a VERY exciting proposal with someone major out here in CA...


Sorry for the delayed post but as you read earlier I didn't have much time for anything else (I won't go into details and would like to leave the past in the past) but I'm VERY excited for the second half of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment