Monday, June 11, 2012

One Month Later

It's about time for an update, right? Seeing as I've finished my first month here in California.

 There were a lot of struggles and successes. I've been working 50+ hours/week at a place and had some issues of being taken advantage of for my services. I love this business and I'm always willing to work and learn but there are times you need to understand your value and your worth. You need to know when to pay dues and when dues need to be paid, ya dig?

 Last weekend I spoke on 2 panels at the California Music Industry Summit in Oakland, CA. I was asked to stand in for Michael Brandvold who did marketing for KISS. So that was an honor (and I talked to him later because we follow each other on twitter which is just as cool if not cooler).



After the big festival we're doing this is one of the projects I'm helping put out for the Real Life Gangsters DVD series.






The BIG news, though is the release of my book! I'm planning to release an excerpt in 2 days and I'm pretty excited about it's release. Here's the cover by my girl, Gabby in London who did an amazing layout.
.

And last but not least I'm proud to announce our new logo for Royal Heir Entertainment by the homie, Wan from iLTHY clothing.


There are so many things going on between my book, Royal Heir (which is and always will be my main focus), and my new partnership with Hunid Racks Energy Drink. I've been asked to help book 2 tours and I'm finishing up my CD and I have a secret side project I'm working on outside of the music industry.

I'm coming back to Ohio Saturday and will be home for my birthday (June 18th) for about 2 weeks to volunteer at a kids' camp and see my family. I'll still be moving and grooving back home, too and will be doing a few videos while I'm there.

 One month in, though I'm excited on what I've been able to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment