Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Be careful what you wish for.

So I was talking to a friend about how I wanted to have some time off from work because I've been working long 10-12 hours days and it started taking it's toll on me. 




 I woke up at 3:30 with one of THE most intense pains I've ever experienced in my life. I lost feeling in my hands and they turned pale, my legs were wobbly, I couldn't breathe, I was lightheaded and my left kidney felt like it got stabbed. One ambulance ride/ER visit later I'd passed my second kidney stone. I got home at after 6am, ate a McDonald's breakfast and crashed til after noon.

BUT good things came.



I was able to speak with a few potential clients, send out press releases for the Indie Entertainment Summit
and solidified marketing packages with Hunid Racks energy drinks and are helping promote their new cigars and this release by Waka Flocka.


We decided to push back a tour I'm booking for an artist we're working with but the extra time is helpful in making the best tour possible for him.

I ordered MagicJack plus and it came in the mail today and I was able to set up my business line for ROYAL HEIR and got the designs for my new business cards.

Thanks, Shimmy!

I know I'm leaving something out but so many good things happened today that I can't remember them and it blocks out the pain I had earlier (or maybe it's the vicodin).

Regardless, I'm blessed to be living the way I am despite temporary health setbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment