Friday, May 4, 2012

Going Going Back Back to Cali Cali

What's going on, everyone. My name is Essince. I'm an artist and entertainment professional who recently relocated to Hollywood, CA.

When I was 11 I wrote my first rap verse and started playing sax. I haven't played my sax in about 2 years but I've been performing a lot since. I toured Japan twice and performed in Thailand and the Philippines. I've interviewed Slim Thug, Chuck D, Treach from Naughty by Nature and tons more and did transcription work for the critically-acclaimed "Ghostride the Whip" documentary about the hyphy movement in California. I also wrote MGK's bio before he was signed.

This is Me (que guapo!)

I learned everything in the industry from personal experience and through mentors and in 2008 I started Royal Heir Entertainment which specializes in Marketing and Branding and music business consulting.

I have a few clients (including hiphop star, Iron Solomon. We do midwest marketing and tour management for him) and also doing marketing for entertainment company, Indie Power. I'm preparing to help market Chino XL's album, Ricanstruction and promoting the new, 5-day entertainment seminar, the Indie Entertainment Summit (august 1-5, 2012).

I started this blog as a journal of my experiences here in Hollyweird. The ups the downs the successes and the even bigger successes.

Welcome to E's True Hollywood Story.

- @Essince


With Nelly at the private grand opening of his new school. STL

Flyer for my most recent show in Tokyo

with B-Real [Cypress Hill] in Hollywood when I interned for the Latin Rap Conference in 2008


1 comment:

  1. This will be a very interesting blog to follow! I wish you the best of luck with your new life/career chapter in HOLLYWOOD! :D

    ReplyDelete