Friday, May 4, 2012

So Many Hats

Here is where it gets crazy. I feel like I need to wear a lot of hats. The problem is making room for the hats without letting my head get big. Here are SOME of my current projects.

MY CLIENTS (Royal Heir Entertainment)
The two main people we're working with are Iron Solomon and Owey. I'm always taking more and we're in the process of signing a few more right now but these are the people we really believe in and support.

I do midwest marketing and tour managed for Iron Solomon on a successful west coast tour with Boot Camp Clik to promote his debut album, Monster (featuring Talib Kweli, Paul Wall, Cassidy, DMC from Run DMC and more).



We're working on a big marketing/branding campaign with Owey for the next installment of Donks, Dimes, and Diamonds. I'm designing a logo for him and producing a web show for him.




COMING SOON
On June 16th we're presenting the 2Pac's Birthday Celebrity Basketball game in Venice Beach. More details coming soon.

Indie Entertainment Summit 5 day music seminar featuring the industry's best in over 80 workshops and seminars from August 1-5 in N. Hollywood.

My new CD is in the final recording stages. This has been 3 years in the making and I'm so excited to show how I've grown. I love this cover that Vinnie Scullo did for me. He's a wizard.


I'm also finishing up my first book, "Do You Have Any Advice" and will be posting a sample chapter soon. Here's the cover done by my girl, Gabby in London. I can't wait for her to come visit the states soon.


We're distributing/promoting a documentary series in a new company called Real Life Gangsters with exclusive soundtracks featuring the best in hiphop (snoop, jeezy, etc) and documentaries for BMF, Freeway Ricky Ross and more.

I'm also working with Get Signed Magazine to produce A&R showcases in the midwest and will be writing a monthly column in their magazine and am helping a midwest recording artist book his west coast run. Details TBA.

I know I'm forgetting something but yeah...those are the main focuses right now. If I didn't have my main team (Bryce & Cam in Ohio and Charles in St. Louis) I'd be sinking right now. Not only do they work their asses off they keep me focused and support me.

I know this will sound like a lot but ask anyone in the business and this is just a normal day.

I can't wait to eat something and go to sleep tonight.

- @Essince

P.S. Did I mention I'm co-developing a clothing line?

No comments:

Post a Comment